Monday, May 11, 2015

Modest Monday // by Kristen

Hey everyone! I'm SO excited to share with y'all my first Modest Monday post!!!

So, this is the outfit that I wore to church yesterday. This shirt is great because it can be casual or more formal, depending on the skirt that you wear it with. Because this shirt goes a little too low on the neckline, I am wearing a size 10-12 undershirt (one of those kinds that you get in like a 3-pack in the little girls' department). They are affordable, and don't hurt your armpits. So, get small sizes, and they will still work. :-)

The skirt is a white skirt, but it doesn't require wearing a slip under it, because the built-in slip is thick enough! (YAY!)

The shoes... I just really like them. They remind me of the TV show 'Leave it to Beaver' and the shoes that their mom wears to clean the house, ;) just classy I guess...

And that's about it! So here's a little run-down of my outfit...
Skirt- Cato (hand-me-down)
Shirt- ? (hand-me-down)
Shoes- Salvage Store ($4)
Pearl Necklace- a gift from my late great-grandma, "Granny-ma"

Sorry I can't really give a very good run-down. :( Maybe if you ask Kimberly in the comments, she could give you sort of an idea...

Thanks for reading everyone!

For Christ's Glory,
 Kristen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, as we would really love to hear from you!! We will try to answer any questions you have; please identify yourself with some kind of name, nickname, or username, so we may respond to you personally.

All comments are moderated, so if you don't see your comment right away, please give us time to publish it. While we welcome your opinions, if your comment contains anything that is destructive to our goal of edification and encouragement, it will not be published.

Thank you!