Monday, April 18, 2016

Modest Monday // by Halee

Hey everyone! This is my first blog post on MOP and I'm ecstatic to join this community. I hope you all had a wonderfully refreshing weekend! 

Here's the outfit I wore on Easter Sunday. I know that's been weeks ago now, but I still love the springy colors!

I try to stick to comfy and simple for church.... One of the worst things for me is squirming while you're trying to focus on the sermon. 





This is an overview of my outfit! It was modest, I didn't have to worry about leaning down, AND it was cute! 

-Dress: Rue21 (old)
-Shoes: brown sandals from Cato 
-White Undershirt: Halftee from Halftee company
-Necklace: From a friend







This hairstyle was definitely something new that I've never tried before..... French braid across the top of my head, then a regular braid all the way down into pony tail. It was functional because it kept the hair out of my face but it was still cute for church. (Later on I put it into a ponytail since I was cooking.) 






Well, that's it for now everyone! How was your Sunday? How does your family celebrate Easter? What did you wear? Thanks for reading! 

Soli Deo Gloria!



1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth WilliamsApril 19, 2016 at 8:31 AM

    Such a cute outfit! I'm all about comfort too, so maxi skirts and dresses are the way to go! lol I LOVE your hair! I could never be that coordinated lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, as we would really love to hear from you!! We will try to answer any questions you have; please identify yourself with some kind of name, nickname, or username, so we may respond to you personally.

All comments are moderated, so if you don't see your comment right away, please give us time to publish it. While we welcome your opinions, if your comment contains anything that is destructive to our goal of edification and encouragement, it will not be published.

Thank you!