Monday, September 12, 2016

Modest Monday + Sweet Salt Clothing Review // by Elizabeth


Hello lovelies!

Today, I am going to tell you about a modesty shop called Sweet Salt Clothing. What I love about them is that, not only do they have so many cute pieces, but they are also affordable! I am reviewing two of their items, the
Classic Ultimate Half Sleeve Tee and the Floral Breeze Knee Length Skirt





I chose this shirt because I knew that it would go with so many different outfits, not just this particular skirt. It has a bit of spandex in it, and I was not quite sure how that would work, but let me tell you, it may just be the most comfortable shirt I have ever had! I also love how it has the half sleeves, because that adds a dressier touch to it.




Now for my favorite part, the skirt! I chose this because I loved the color and the print, and also because I have a thing for midi skirts now (lol!). Also, I knew this would not only be a perfect skirt for the fall, but one I could wear during the spring/summer months as well! And just to let you know, it is a lot fuller than it looks on the website.




I never used to understand why people would go crazy over pockets on a skirt/dress, but now I am starting to love this feature myself!




There are also some other cute items on their website that I'm loving!


                                               A-Line Bow Skirt (Multiple Colors)




                                                       Knit 1/2 Sleeve Dress


As always, thank you for reading! I love reading all of your comments!



7 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, as we would really love to hear from you!! We will try to answer any questions you have; please identify yourself with some kind of name, nickname, or username, so we may respond to you personally.

All comments are moderated, so if you don't see your comment right away, please give us time to publish it. While we welcome your opinions, if your comment contains anything that is destructive to our goal of edification and encouragement, it will not be published.

Thank you!