Monday, November 7, 2016

Modest Monday // with Halee

Hey, everyone! Long time, no blogging, eh? This is only my second post ever; I've been absent because I haven't been very proud of my wardrobe choices..... But thankfully I've finally been able to work something together for an outdoor wedding I went to last Saturday. Here we go!




I was shooting for layers, because for me THAT screams fall! Also, this was a country/rustic/casual wedding, and for that I wanted to pull out my neutral shades!


I think it's very important to stay very modest during a wedding, just like you would at church, because it truly is a time of worship!


Now, for my outfit breakdown!

-Grey Tanktop: Mossimo, from Kohl's clearance.
-Teal/greenish blue Short Sleeve shirt: Merona, $7.99 from Target
-Brown/rag skirt: Xhilaration, Target
-Western boots: Nocona Boots brand on sale from Cavender's
-White, sweater material slouch hat: around $5 from Charlotte Russe (a great store for cheap accessories!!)
-Charcoal gray cardigan: New York & Company

(Note: my 5 year old brother took my overall and boot pics! Haha! My little photographer. ^_^)

That's it, ya'll! Hopefully I'll be able to scrounge up some more posts in the future, especially for fall time!!

What are some of your favorite colors/accessories to wear during these cooler days? Favorite go-to store for modest/chilly wear?


By His Grace,


4 comments:

  1. Halee, your outfit is so cute! You're pulling off the shabby chic look,which I don't know that I could do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Hahaha, I bet you could! Maybe it takes a little time...? ^_^

      Delete
  2. That outfit is lovely. A perfect outfit for a wedding. Thanks for sharing.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marilyn! And thank you for reading. ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, as we would really love to hear from you!! We will try to answer any questions you have; please identify yourself with some kind of name, nickname, or username, so we may respond to you personally.

All comments are moderated, so if you don't see your comment right away, please give us time to publish it. While we welcome your opinions, if your comment contains anything that is destructive to our goal of edification and encouragement, it will not be published.

Thank you!