Monday, November 14, 2016

Modest Monday // with Janan


Hello beautiful friends!

Sweater weather is finally here and I’m absolutely loving it! Since my coloring is Winter (look up Color Analysis), I always get so happy when I can finally start pulling out my winter colored wardrobe. One of my favorite sweaters is this silver and white beauty—a gorgeous combination to wear during the holiday season! My outfit here would be perfect for hosting a dinner party at home to keep things classy, and still comfortable. A pop of black keeps the palette neutral, but not too light.








What I’m wearing:

Grey sweater: GAP ($18), similar
here and here

White pencil skirt: NY & Company ($22),
similar here

Black heels: Lulu Townsend (gift), similar here

Earrings: J Crew Factory ($9),
similar here

Bracelets: Charming Charlie & James Avery



What do you love most about this season? Is there a favorite outfit that you can’t wait to pull out? Let me know in the comments below!



(Note from the editor: Janan does live in south Texas, so she doesn't know what sweater weather really is 😏... but isn't she cute?!)


9 comments:

  1. Love it! Kind of like what a lot of people in Europe wear, neutral! And no, we don't know what sweater weather means. Lol! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Colorful palettes always catch my eye, but there's a special place in my heart for classic neutrals. ;) Haha, we really don't know... XP

      Delete
  2. That's beautiful outfit, Janan! I really like your sweater, it looks so classy yet comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is lovely.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Glad to know it came across that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, as we would really love to hear from you!! We will try to answer any questions you have; please identify yourself with some kind of name, nickname, or username, so we may respond to you personally.

All comments are moderated, so if you don't see your comment right away, please give us time to publish it. While we welcome your opinions, if your comment contains anything that is destructive to our goal of edification and encouragement, it will not be published.

Thank you!